Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tagged. Grr.....

Well, I just found out that I was tagged by my sister. So, here you go!

1. One thing that makes me happy is when I play guitar. I just recently signed up for a talent show and will be playing a part of SRV's "Testify." Oh boy.......

2. Another thing that makes me happy is spending time with my family. Holidays, Sundays, or any day, I always put time aside for my family.

3. Another thing that makes me happy is uploading videos to my YouTube. On my YouTube, I just put up videos that I think seem interesting or just need to be posted. I am getting noticed a little but not a lot.

4. Another thing that makes me happy is when I graduate from a school. Basically, I like knowing that the school I'm graduating from I will never have to go to again. LOL

5. Another thing that makes me happy is traveling. I like to have vacations. Especially from school (You have no idea). However, during that time I have off, I like to go to Myrtle Beach, I liked (emphasize the ED in liked) when I went to Disney World in Florida, I like basically to get out of the house.

6. Finally, the last thing I will put on this list that makes me happy is photography. I like to snap a picture a minute or two, and especially if I go on vacation, me and my family have to bring like every single video camera, tripod, digital camera, disposible camera that we own. Overall, it's all worth it.

That's it! If anyone does this to me again, please come back to this. Yes, I'm lazy.

1 comment:

  1. grrrr? sorry to inconveiniance you

    happy last day of schoooooool

    ReplyDelete