Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Vacation

YAY! It's finally Summer Vacation for me! Let me tell you, I am EXHAUSTED from the school year. I can't wait to do some of the things that I thought of doing for summer in class! The school I went to had yearbooks that they sold for 30$. A little overpriced for a yearbook that wasn't even gonna be in a High School huh? Anyway, we all gathered together at our gym at period 7 and stayed and signed yearbooks until period 6 was over. I didn't get a year book, which I hope to get when I graduate from the school I go to now. However, I was able to get some pieces of paper and staple them together. I got some people to sign. I was asked to sign some yearbooks as well. Shocking. Very fun end of the year though. Talent show (which I played my guitar in), yearbook signings, movies, all fun. You know what would be even more fun then that by a long shot? Summer vacation. It's here. Everyone have a nice summer vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment