Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's mah Birthday. (... and Olivia's)

Well, it's birthday time.

How do I feel? Let's just put it this way: I don't know how to feel. Whenever my birthday comes along, I don't know what to expect.

That's always happened when it came to almost everything I've done since Elementary School. I don't know what to expect, so I think about what to do A LOT, then dive in head first. Finding a seat at lunch? No prob, sit down with random people and see how long it is until someone says "Someone else was going to sit there."
Well, not really. I just sat at the big, spacious table with one person that eventually moved, so I sat all alone.

But now that I look back on that, I see it at a 3rd person perspective. I look at my thoughts, my body language, and everything else incorporated with the many times I sat by myself at lunch. I realize how far I've come from the kid with the crappy eye, speech disability, anger problem, and bossy attitude.

Whenever something today happens that really grinds my gears, I think about how far I've come. When I say that, I mean how much I've evolved as a human being. Dropping the bossy attitude, anger problem*, and speech disability has really shown me that no matter what happens, I'm not letting some twitted-eyed, ratty person or thing get in my way of living my life, and what I've lived it up to be.

I've felt like I've always been the one to be messed with at school or out in public.

Well, I got something to say to those people.

Don't get in Alex D'Ambrosio's way.

Imma start this year of my life off right. I'll see everyone tommorrow. Thank you for reading this.









*= Well, partially.

1 comment: